Friday, July 25, 2008

The countdown....

Hi everyone! It's been a while since i've blogged anything. Life is a lot to handle right now. My grandfather is at home on hospice and it is a day by day on his life, so that's tough on the whole family. My parents are experiencing some great health issues and they have been living with me since January. My school has another 12 days total, weekends included. I have 3 finals on August 5th and then I'll have a 3 week actual summer. Looking forward to a lot of days spent by the pool. Sometimes I think I must have been crazy to start taking classes with my life the way it is, but it is my desire to become a nurse midwife and I can't do it without the classes, lol! It seems so many of my friends are having babies, apparently it was a "freakie" spring and summer for the married folks :). I get to be my friend Jenn's actual birthing coach and help in the delivery room, which is so absolutely exciting. Well i am running on 2 hours of sleep, so i leave you all with this update and ask for your prayers.

1 comment:

**TRACY** said...

Hey, Michelle! You've been tagged so go to ringmasterofthe3ringcircus.blogspot.com to find out for what! BTW, it is cool you will get to be your friend's birthing coach. And it was a "freakie" December for us obviously - lol.